This position is all about selling print and print technologies, the execution side of marketing programs, and introducing our value and thinking to a traditional market. Leading candidates will understand longer-engagement, relationship management. If you're a polished executive who has the comfort and tact to engage with decision-makers at corporations, national franchises, and other institutions, this is an opportunity to build a rewarding book of business. An ideal candidate for us would have some knowledge of marketing and trends, as well as at least an intermediate level of knowledge about the print industry.
Salary + commission structure. Looking for talented people and willing to compensate accordingly. Very competitive benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
• High School required, Bachelor's preferred
• 3+ years of sales experience
• Established accounts in the printing industry preferred
• Previous experience selling print or physical media
• Strong ability to meet new clients and turn prospects into sales
• Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in person
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Marketing knowledge and experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org